At our school we aim to:
- We create a safe, caring, and productive learning community
- provide students with opportunities and support to experience success
- uphold our school values of Harmony, Respect and Achievement
To achieve these goals we expect students will:
- Be prepared for lessons
- Participate in learning programs, on task. Complete tasks.
- Be punctual
- Attend regularly; explain absences
Be dressed neatly in school colours.
Communicate respectfully with other students, staff and visitors.
Move in a safe manner in classrooms, corridors and around school buildings.
- Keep our environment free from all forms of harassment
- Respect for property
- Keep our environment free of graffiti, vandalism and theft
Responses to appropriate and inappropriate behaviour are determined on a case-by-case basis.